Friday, January 29, 2010

we do not remember days, we remember moments

I bought a canon 450D SLR this week. It's an awesome camera! I'm in love. Now i just need to play with it more so I know how to use it properly. But I'm very excited! Below are pics I took awhile ago. I bought the tule skirt and leopard print cardigan at Sportsgirl and the shoes are from Betts, the one piece is from american apparel.





I also attended a wedding on Friday, Ben's older brother wed and just had a small ceremony, it was nice and a good opportunity to use the camera. It kind of made me think about if I ever get married what I would want. I'm pretty indecisive but I think I want an outdoor wedding, jazz band, stylish designer dress (not really traditional) and lots of fairy lights and cocktails. This website is really interesting for weddings and engagement photo ideas http://greenweddingshoes.blogspot.com/ not that I'm getting married anytime soon!

2 comments:

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

When i bought my camera i went crazy!!
Cant wait to see more pics!!

www.Skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great outfit, and i'd die for your camera ohmygosh!
cute blog!

lady stardust x