Friday, January 15, 2010



I bought a Diana mini lomo camera. It is very cute, light and kinda like a little toy. I like photography and like the effects lomo cameras have on an images. Here are some pics from my first roll of film, not a bad effort I think. But most of the pictures turned out blurry I think I need to be more steady and need to buy faster film. The Diana shoots square photos +half frames, so you can take two shots on the one slide.


I also recently purchased a rabbit ring. I love all things rabbity and I LOVE this ring. Unfortunately this is the second rabbit ring I bought as I lost the first one within one day :( I was very angry at myself. I couldn't...not have this ring so I went and bought it again.
I bought it from pigeonhole.com.au . This store is awesome and the staff are v friendly, I bought my Diana from there as well.

My friend also just came back from India and she bought me these bangles, so pretty!


New years eve was fun. I went to a friends and was playing around with sparklers with my camera. Fun fun. New years eve is suppose to be about bringing in a new year and I guess that's what I like about it. I feel like 2010 will bring a lot of change in my life and change for the better. I'm looking forward to this and I always write myself resolutions and try to keep to them. I know its a bit stupid but its a good way to motivate yourself.
Now I'm off to take more lomo photos!!!! Have an awesome weekend xo


2 comments:

PrettyYoungThing said...

The photos are cool :) At least you can practice to take more, hope the films not exxy :)

I love those bangles, so pretty :)

Erryn said...

They look awesome! Not totally clear, but I love them. And I want whatever Louisa is eating ;)