Saturday, January 23, 2010

nothings happens unless first a dream




More Diana lomo fun. Ben and I went to the beach the other week and I took some photos. I'm really happy with them, the lighting and everything looks cool. Diana = awesome. I gave Ben a polaroid camera ages ago and he has been saving the film but I made him use it the other day. I stole it from him the other day so I plan on taking lots of polaroids.
Below is what I wore out last night. Ben and I got pizza and ate it by the river then we went and saw avatar 3D. It was pretty awesome. Now I'm off to rockingham!!!! More beach fun


7 comments:

M. said...

those pictures are adorable, and I love your outfit!


lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Lovely blog! Your pics are so cute!

www.Skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Taylor Sterling said...

love the photos!! great sweater too!

Ugly Cute said...

i love the lomo pictures, they came out great

xoxo
http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love your outfit!! Your hair is so pretty! xoxoxo

Vinda Sonata said...

nice pictures, the colors are extremely beautiful! lovely outfit too :)

Heather said...

Beautiful photos! :)