Saturday, April 3, 2010

Europe in five days

I'm so excited I'm off to europe in 5 days! I've been doing lots of shopping for some europe outfits. It's more that likey to be cold and rainy,especially in switzerland so I've bought lots of winter clothes and some long cardi's so I can layer. My mum bought me these boots as an early birthday present, seeing as I'll be celebrating my birthday in Dubai. I'm sooo in love with them :) Basically going to live in them when I go away they are so comfy and the exact winter boot I was looking for. She also bought me some new black skinny jeans. High waist mavi, very good! Not all that comfortable right now, but when I wear them in they'll be all good. Below are some outfits I've put together for my trip
black mavi jeans, american apparel sweater, sportsgirl scarf, mintymeetsmunt boots, sportsgirl cheetah cardi, white slouch tee miss shop, sportsgirl scarf


black myer leggings and grey slouch tee, sportsgirl canvas anorak jacket


black leggings with grey tee, layered with american apparel hoodie and sportsgirl peacoat and forever new pink scarf


american apparel M tee layered with flannelette and blazer, I think I got the russian hat from sportsgirl
Very parisian stripe batwing jumper - myer




forever21 skirt and headband, forevernew tights and bf shirt, vintage stripe top

Most of my outfits are plain dark colours and I really like that at the moment. I'm going to try and stay away from bright colours for winter and go with black, greys and whites and just liven it up with different patterns and maybe some pastel colours.
I'll try and post some pictures when I'm away, everywhere should have wifi and most of the hotels we are staying in have free internet access. I'm not really looking forward to the 10 hour flight to dubai, but have some movies and books I can watch/read on the plane. I'm mainly excited to just get away from everything and go on a bit of an adventure, see how people live in different countries and to get a different perspective on life.
xo

11 comments:

Ugly Cute said...

you are so beautiful, i love all these outfits

xoxo
itsuglycute.com

M. said...

I love all of these outfits so much, and those boots are perfect! I'm usually in dark neutral colors as well, I never really wear a lot of color even though I have a ton in my closet! I'm jealous you're going to Europe soon, have so much fun!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE UR STYLE

FOLLOWER


http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com
do drop by. xoxo

Mila said...

Wow,beautiful looks!

Gypsy Gardens said...

you're gonna look very stylish in europe lovely girl! i wish you loads of fun ;D
xxx

olivia parker said...

Your boots are amazing!
I love your blog
following you x

www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Oh those boots! i really want a pair!
Have fun here in europe!!

www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Sara said...

wow i love your blog!
i follow you, i'm sure you'll have lot of followers pretty soon, your space is gorgeous
1kiss

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You're so lucky!! I love those boots and your outfits! Have a great trip in Europe! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

its so great to see another gorgeous aussie blogger!
i'm so jealous, oh how i love europe!
go to salzburg, so amazing!

i just started my own fashion blog,
http://east-12thstreet.blogspot.com/
pop by and visit one day and i'll continue to return the favour :)

lady stardust x

A girl said...

OMG I love your leopard cardi and lacey scarve!
x0x0 Hita

www.flavanilla.com