Saturday, July 25, 2009

We are kitten sitting this week. My sister has gone to Pheuket so we have Mia, she is so cute and a real danty little thing.

I was looking at new saxophones and found some good brands and some nice vintage sax's. I came across the inderbinen saxophones and I would really love to own one. Troy Roberts plays one and they just look so .....raw. They are handmade in Switzerland , I told Ben we are flying there so I can buy one. Although they are around 6000 euro.Expensive!!! But they just look awesome, and I want to try one out. If I go to Europe then their shop is definately on the list to visit. Talking about travel there are three places I really want to visit, the obvious ones I spose Europe, USA and Japan and of course you go to all the touristy places like the louvre, eiffel tower, stonehedge etc. But there are some other places that I would like to go to

Motorway dike in Netherlands I think it would be awesome to drive on this, just a loong road with nothing but water around you

The Aurora Borealis in Alaska. I know you can see this in a view different places like Antartica. But it's a bit hard to travel there

The blue lagoon in iceland. The water temperatue is around 40C and bathing is used for recreational and medicinal purposes. I love really hot showers so I think this place would be awesome. the Icelandic surrounding would be something to see whilst bathing in steamy hot water.

I want to see this huge knit bunny. It is in italy and I think you can climb on it. It would be something unreal to see, it's around 61m long and I think thats the view from google maps

1 comment:

Erryn said...

alaska is on my list for sure, aurora always looks stunning no matter where the view is from, to see it in person would be AMAZING!!!! iceland also!!!
'greenland is made of ice... and iceland is very nice...' mighty ducks!!!! one of our cats is called mia, i miss her now & want cat hugs :( xoxo